The Combics series supports the production of high-quality, appealing and safe products. The unrivaled precision of Combics helps control flexible production, reduce costs, improve product quality, raw materials to be used optimally, and increase output. The hygienic design of our solutions complies with today's extremely important hygiene regulations without compromise. The devices can be cleaned very easily and thus allow Combics to be used even under tough conditions and with high safety standards. The easy to operate concept, in combination with the clearly labeled keys, helps prevent errors and makes it simpler for new users to learn how to use the scales. The intelligent software guarantees optimum support in logging and documenting data. Comprehensive interfaces to data management systems and process controls allow optimum integration. Typical weighing applications are supported by diverse software applications.
Combics 1 Indicator
The basic version for simple weighing tasks.
Combics 2 Indicator
Several application programs support handling and processing
Combics 3 Indicator
- The easy solution with a graphical display, menu-driven user interface and product memory
- Flexibility due to 9 application programs
- User-friendly due to clear text displays, bar graph, control light fields
- Easy integration due to standardized data interfaces, e.g. RS232, Profibus DP, Ethernet TCP/IP
- For use in legal metrology applications up to 10,000e, optional integrated Alibi memory
- Can be used in ATEX Zone 2, 22 areas | Platforms available for ATEX Zone 1/21 area
- Numerous connection options for analog DMS platforms, weigh cells and digital Sartorius platforms
- Robust stainless steel housing with protection class up to IP69K
- Various accessories can be ordered such as interfaces, support rods, printers